Coastal Family Health Center (CFHC) Pharmacy is closed-door pharmacy, which provides prescription drugs to our health center patients only. The prescriptions can be picked up at the local health center. Patients of Bilox, Biloxi Pediatrics and the D’Iberville clinics medications will only be available at the Coastal Family Health Center Pharmacy. Please talk to your health care providers whether you prefer to have prescriptions filled at CFHC Pharmacy.
Why choose Coastal Pharmacy:
- We participate in the federal 340B drug pricing program, which allow us to provide outpatient drugs at reduced prices to all registered patients, with or without prescription coverage.
- We match the Walmart $4 drug list.
- Additional medication assistance programs are available based on your income and prescription coverage.
- Prescriptions are ready for pick-up within 2 days after an order is placed, acute medications such as antibiotics can be picked at our pharmacy on the same day as ordered. Please call your clinic to check that your medication has arrived before you come in.
- All medications are to be paid for at the time of pick up.
- Please pick up your prescriptions within 10 days. Otherwise, they will be returned to stock. Your future prescription may be sent to outside retail pharmacies.
- Check with your local center for Medication Pick-up Time.
Medication Assistance Program:
Our current program includes Pfizer Sharing The Care®. To be eligible for this program, the patient must:
- Be a registered patient at Coastal Family Health Center.
- Have no prescription drug insurance coverage of any kind, including private insurance or public assistance covering medicines, such as Medicaid and Medicare.
Meet the household income guidelines as listed below.
|Total number of people in household||1||2||3||4||5|